The Creative Academy Master Program shares its extensive know-how of design through professional experience and top-level training. Students are accompanied through the entire process, from conception to design, on to production and communication. Learning takes place through workshops and constant interaction with the Maisons of Richemont.
Learning at Creative Academy
(January - July)
Internship granted to deserving students
(September - November)
Master specialising in
- Onsite tutor available to students everyday
- Design coaches available for special projects
- A library specialized in design and applied arts
- Latest computers with 2D and 3D design software
- Advanced graphic/audio/video equipment
- Access to archives specialized in innovative design materials
- 300 square meters dedicated to cultural events and exhibitions
Creative Academy functions like a professional environment: attendance is mandatory and hour are from 9 AM to 6 PM, with a 1 hour lunch break from 12.30 to 1.30. Make sure to have your badge always with you!
Tuition fees are €10.000 + VAT and include all lectures and didactic activities, computer equipment and necessary software, teaching materials and presentations (if applicable); scholarships are attributed, see the section Program.
Should you successfully complete the academic activities, be chosen by one of the Richemont Maisons for the internship and successfully completing the internship you will receive our Certificate.
Only 20 of the most promising and successful design students from schools all over the globe are admitted into the program each year.